Administrative Assistant Training
Administrative assistant training ensures you are proficient in essential business information technology. All the fundamentals of computer applications and job readiness skills are covered in this 14-18 week course.
This course teaches a comprehensive set of skills that are in-demand by small businesses and across industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, and technology.
Students are assigned intensive hands-on exercises that provide real-life experience in a small class setting for hands-on instruction.
Certificates of completion are awarded to graduates. After graduation, our students receive job placement assistance through our network of employers, employment agencies, and highly proficient alumni.
Prerequisite: General admission requirements—see the catalog for details.
Program objectives: The graduate will be able to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Basic Keyboarding & Data Entry
- Internet Research Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Windows 10 Operating System Features
- Professional Communication Skills
- Business Correspondence Techniques
- Job-Readiness Skills
- Operation Of Computer Peripheral Equipment
- Computer Terminology & Computer Parts
- Office Administration
- Computer Applications
- Administrative Assistants
- Office Managers
- Sales Support Staff