All the fundamentals of computer applications are covered in this 26-week course; from Basic Keyboarding to Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook), and more.
Students are assigned intensive hands-on exercises that provide real-life experience in a small class setting for hands-on instruction.
After graduation, our students receive job placement assistance through our network of employers, employment agencies, and highly proficient alumni.
Program objectives: The graduate will be able to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Computer Concepts
- Windows Operating System Features
- Professional Communication Skills
- Job-Readiness Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Operations Of Computer Peripheral Equipment
- Basic Computer Terminology & Computer Parts
- Operations Of Office Equipment
- Internet Research/E-Mail
Customer Service, Information Clerks, Financial Clerks, Desktop Support, Computer User Support Specialist.