This 18-week course reinforces the technical knowledge you already possess and provides you with the added skills required to Diagnose, Install, and Manage Computer Networks effectively.
The course will help students gain confidence to re-enter the workforce and find employment as a Network Technician, Engineer, or Administrator.
Our computer network technician training provides students with the knowledge to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification examination.
Prerequisite: CompTIA A+ graduate or 2 years of I.T. industry experience.
Program objectives: The graduate will be able to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Networked Environments
- Network Topologies
- Installation/Configuration Of Networks
- The Different Types Of Network Operating Systems (NOS)
- Network Administration & Management Activities
- Troubleshooting &Maintenance Activities
- Unique Simulation Software For Hands-On Skills Enhancement
- Professional Development Skills
- Improved Employability Skills
Network Technician, Engineer, or Administrator